Rechercher Advanced Search

Contribution To eNation
Latest topics
» take cover
Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:33 pm by Take_Cover

» my account got hijacked.. :(
Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:13 pm by HigHMan

» Boomheadshot.
Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:57 pm by .:Risto:STE:.

» hmm new headphones soon
Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:25 pm by Dog

» New Tournament Out!
Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:24 pm by Guest

» INTRODUCING!
Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 pm by .:Risto:STE:.

» sundays application
Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:32 am by Sunday

» tralaalallalalala
Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:55 pm by Dog

» fucked up night
Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:01 am by .:Risto:STE:.

fucked up night

:: Off-Topic :: Spam

Go down

fucked up night

Post by .:Risto:STE:. on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:28 am

ok...me and my brother were coming home and we decided to see who gets home faster....wellllll after me and him almost blowing a red light and not stopping at 2 stop signs, hitting about 80 on a 25..well i couldnt stop fully to turn on my street so i went to the next stop sign to around the block to get to my house...well right when i hit the stop sign i see flashing light behind me....well going back to the red light...as we were waiting for it to turn green we were prettie much half way on the road and i was thinking about running it but i saw cars coming thinking they were cops witch they really were...so i get pulled over and he asks for license and registration, tells me what he saw happen and asked me if i drank..and i told him no..so he goes back to his car and comes back with a breathalizer, tests me and i passed with flying colors...keep in mind that my brother didnt get pulled over the cop came after me...well my brother went home real quick parked the car and took off with his gf that was following us...they went around the block and passed by the house again seeing 4 cop cars and cops at my door looking for my brother..at that point he called my mom saying there cops there, its nothing dont worry..she tells him that there looking for him he needs to come back so he did..........back to me..after he breathalized me he asked me how fast i was going, and i told him we hit about 50...so he went back to his car waited forever, comes back to my car and said that my brother took off and they cant find him...i was told that because they cant find him i was to go to jail..at that point i was like what the fuck..he tells me to step out the car and put my hands behind my back..i was scared shitless because ive never been to jail...ive never done anything like this in my life...so im waitng in back seat listening the cop radio, and i hear that my brother came home and he willing to cooperate..so he lets me out the hand cuffs and lets me go................... i got 3 tickets and so did my brother....worst night of my life. zack, seng, and whoever dont got there license, when u get it, dont do anything stupid cuz from a lousy pull over for speeding can cause u to go to jail..im just glad to be in my own bed.

Back to top Go down

Re: fucked up night

Post by Dog on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:44 am

Start driving safe? Just don't speed like that anymore and you wont end up with cops harassing you.

Back to top Go down

Post by itzcassiee on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:23 am

i was driving last night hahahahahah even i dont get pulled over ristoo000orooooo0o0o0o

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 pm

I remember I was drunk and driving the wrong way on a one way street one time, but i'm a safe driver lol

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Risto:STE:. on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:09 am

itzcassiee wrote:i was driving last night hahahahahah even i dont get pulled over ristoo000orooooo0o0o0o

yea but u werent goin 80 swerving and doin stupid shit, man i cant get it out of my mind

Back to top Go down

Post by itzcassiee on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:23 am

well yea, but most people dont have to worry risto we aint youuuuuuu.

lol jk, maybe wrong thing to joke about.............

but hey at least u didnt really go to jail right?!

ill do anything not extreme because my records just gonna get erased at 18 anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Risto:STE:. on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:11 am

itzcassiee wrote:well yea, but most people dont have to worry risto we aint youuuuuuu.

lol jk, maybe wrong thing to joke about.............

but hey at least u didnt really go to jail right?!

ill do anything not extreme because my records just gonna get erased at 18 anyway

na its cool dnt worry...but yea, it sucked though i was in handcuffs in the back of the cop car...really messed up, i never wanna experience somthing like that again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:00 am

what'd you never been arrested b4?

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Risto:STE:. on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 am

Dog wrote:what'd you never been arrested b4?

nope...i havent..

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 am

Welcome to the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by itzcassiee on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:50 pm

shutup dog.

its real good that u didnt ever go to jail

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Risto:STE:. on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:56 am

i would hate to go to jail. if you havent been in the back of cop car with the cuffs on, you dont wanna....it might not sound like a big deal, but it is. but my brother saved the day so im ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by kushman on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:36 pm

yeah so if u ask me i think worst case would have been

Accident+cops+injuries+insurance claims+jailtime =fuck my life

tbh i was in in accident in 05, i totalled my car. and my insurance raised to 4000 a year. didnt drive for 3 years almost cuz insurance was too high.
and had a 7,000 dollar bill for an ambulance ride, and stiches.

be careful dude, their gonna tase you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:17 pm

don't tase me bro

(on topic) Luckily he cooperated with them otherwise you'd be fucked

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Risto:STE:. on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:37 pm

yea it could of been worse but it was enough for the night

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:48 pm

cass. how about you accept my comment to him and realize it's true.... hmmmm adn well... or actually... hmmmmmmm quit being moody to me? actually. I don't think that's the word for it.. I think you have a sense of.... entitlement of enation where you'll get backed up for whatever bullshit you say.. hmmm.. Actually, that's prolly couldn't be it either. I couldn't honestly say why you come out of the blue and tell me to shut up just because I'm not in the clan or whatever reason. I understand risto's misfortune that he experienced, but you wouldn't see me as that type of person. I feel bad that risto had a run in with the cops, but it's true. That's how the cops are. They're are badass strict most of the time and nothing can change that and I'm just making a point by saying "welcome to the world"

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Risto:STE:. on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:01 am

hmmm actually..hmmmm..lol dogs right about cops being strict..however she does a entitlement because she is in enation. but thats besides the point..im dont writing for a while,maybe, because it seems that everywhere ppl write it jsut turns into spam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down