Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Contribution To eNation
Latest topics
» take cover
Myspace for the clan and others who play with us EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:33 pm by Take_Cover

» my account got hijacked.. :(
Myspace for the clan and others who play with us EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:13 pm by HigHMan

» Boomheadshot.
Myspace for the clan and others who play with us EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:57 pm by .:Risto:STE:.

» hmm new headphones soon
Myspace for the clan and others who play with us EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:25 pm by Dog

» New Tournament Out!
Myspace for the clan and others who play with us EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:24 pm by Guest

» INTRODUCING!
Myspace for the clan and others who play with us EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 pm by .:Risto:STE:.

» sundays application
Myspace for the clan and others who play with us EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:32 am by Sunday

» tralaalallalalala
Myspace for the clan and others who play with us EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:55 pm by Dog

» fucked up night
Myspace for the clan and others who play with us EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:01 am by .:Risto:STE:.

Myspace for the clan and others who play with us

Go down

Myspace for the clan and others who play with us Empty Myspace for the clan and others who play with us

Post by Take_Cover Sat May 16, 2009 3:19 am

Well basically I was thinking about maybe we should start a myspace for the clan I know that we have the clan site but its just a idea of helping spread out enation to everyone and further our presence of other cs 1.6 players and could possible expand the numbers in our clan I ran this by Boyce and told him i would put a post about this to get other peoples feed back I would appreciate it thank you.

Sincerely

The guy who pwns U
Take_Cover
Take_Cover

Back to top Go down

Myspace for the clan and others who play with us Empty Re: Myspace for the clan and others who play with us

Post by Take_Cover Sat May 16, 2009 4:15 am

http://www.myspace.com/hubcityballers

This is just an example of what it would look like this is just one of my old accounts that I edited for enation we will not be using this account if this idea is agreed on i will make a new account for the clan
Take_Cover
Take_Cover

Back to top Go down